USA Rugby Registration
You must be registered to participate in Contact portions of training.
Click here to Rugby Explorer
Create an account or renew your membership
Cost is $115
Message Eric Anderson or Phil Khommarath with questions or if you need financial assistance paying this cost right now.
Complete Your On-Boarding
Step 1: Team Snap – Update your profile info and upload a photo AFTER Friday Sept 15.
Step 2: USA Rugby – All players must be registered by September 25 at the latest. Cost is $115. The 2023-24 Rebellion Player Guide (above) tells you how to complete the process!
Step 3: 23/24 Member Profile – After you have completed USA Rugby Registration, fill out our new season Member Profile.
Sign Up For Rebel Committees
Our operations depend on support from beyond the Board to achieve our mission. Committees are an excellent avenue to contribute your time and talent where it matters most to you. They are also highly recommended for anyone interested in joining the Board in future seasons.
Individuals seeking financial waivers for dues or Bingham travel are expected to sign up for a minimum of one committee.
Our 2023-24 Committees/Working Groups will include:
- Digital Production Committee – Anyone interested in supporting the creation and production of short/long-form video or audio content across multiple organization channels.
- Fundraising Committee – Supports the planning and implementation of fundraising events, brand partnership and relationship cultivation (including RugBAE memberships), and solicitation of in-kind donations.
- “Big Buddy” (Player Engagement) Squad – Former rookies and Vets who serve as the welcome wagon for new recruits.
- Pride Committee – Supports Community Activation at Off-Sunset, DTLA Pride, and represents the Rebellion at local LGBTQIA+ events.
- Social Media Squad – Supports curation, interaction, and growth of our online social presence.
- Match Day Squad – Supports field set up at home matches, and provides volunteer support during all matches. This will not impact playing time.
- Inclusion Working Group – Collaborates directly with Executive Leadership and key Board members to enhance and update our inclusion policies, by-laws, and club-facilitated trainings.
Full information and costs will be provided as the host organizers announce updates. Our next Bingham meeting is October 3, where we will have updates on lodging. Players & Supporters should complete our latest poll with your current status/intent to attend Bingham.
The following meetings are for the full club membership. Details will be announced on Team Snap and the Member Area.
Thu Nov 9 8PM • Rookie/New Member Meeting • Zoom call for all Rookies (anyone who joined since May)
Sun Dec 10 • Annual Club Holiday Party (time/location TBA)
Tue May 14 • Bingham Squad Meeting mandatory for all Bingham attendees (location TBA)
Tue Jun 18 • Open Feedback Session from Members (location TBA)
2024 Rebel Gala • Date/Location TBA
All scheduled board meetings will be announced and listed in the Member Area. Meetings open to the full membership will be listed on Team Snap.
Sept 26, 2023 (Board Member Training; Closed Session.)
Oct 24, 2023
Dec 19, 2023
Jan 16, 2024 (Winter/Spring Events Focus)
Mar 19, 2024
May 7, 2024
July 16, 2024 (Closed Session)
Aug 13, 2024
Our Governing Bodies and Associations
We are governed by the policies of USA Rugby and the Southern California Rugby Football Union. The President and a second member of the Executive Committee serve as club admins with USA Rugby and SCRFU, and are expected to attend all required union meetings.
Policy has been clarified for future seasons – protests against scheduled matches are not permitted during the regular season. Any safety concerns must be addressed prior to the schedule announcement OR in the post-season. Any incidents that occur during the season that are a violation of the USAR Code of Conduct will be handled by SCRSS and the SCRFU Discipline Committee. In the future, a club can elect to forfeit a match instead of playing, but that forfeit will be held against their eligibility for the following season.
As a part of IGR, the President (or a delegate of their choosing) serves as the Club Representative within the IGR North American group and IGR Western Region group.
(effective June 2023)
We are currently in the middle of an organization rebrand with new website, jerseys, merchandise and marketing materials all aligned under “Rebellion Rugby.” As components of this project are completed, they will be shared with the club.
Contains a broad overview of our fundraising and income generation strategies to achieve 2023-24 season objectives. A certain amount of flexibility has been built into the plan to allow for input from the 2023-24 Fundraising officer or supporting vice-chairs.